on saturday night...
11:45 pm

recorded a new song with the same name as the title of the post, original by leehom, check it out! imeem player is getting lousy these days, loading time very slow also, pause the music first to load if its too slow, just like youtube!

been listening quite a number of english songs these days, from latest hit like james blunt and michael buble, to oldies like elton john and bryan adams, im starting to appreciate english songs. i dun really like all the pop english songs with all the vulgar languages and weird languages, in fact im loving english classics like Your Song by elton john, its simply wonderful song which i can play on the guitar, most impt it has meaningful lyrics. i was watching david tao's concert in 2001, he sang one of his fav song, One Last Cry, it totally rocked! the lyrics and tune fits nicely and had perfectly constructive inference with the frequency of my brainwaves. so i felt i must share it with everyone, im totally touched by the lyrics...







One Last Cry

My shattered dreams and broken heart
Are mending on the shelf.
I saw you Holding hands,
standing close to someone else.
Now I sit all alone,
wishing all my feeling was gone
I gave my best to you
Nothing for me to do
But have one last cry.

One last cry
Before I leave it all behind.
I gotta put you out of my mind
This time, stop living a lie.
I guess I'm down to my last cry.

I was here, you were there,
Guess we never could agree.
While the sun shines on you,
I need some love to rain on me.
Still I sit all alone,
wishing all my feeling was gone
Gotta get over you,
nothing for me to do
But have one last cry.

One last cry,
Before I leave it all behind.
I gotta put you out of my mind
This time, stop living a lie.
I know I gotta be strong, cuz 'round me
Life goes on and on and on and on

I'm gonna dry my eyes
Right after I have my
One last cry.

One last cry,
Before I leave it all behind.
I gotta put you out of my mind
For the very last time been living a lie.
I guess I'm down, I guess I'm down,
I guess I'm down.......
I guess I'm down......
to my last cry........


this past week was occupied with PW, PW and more PW. thursday we even worked for 15 hours and until 8pm at school to finish. but i feel we finished in a haste and even i myself can find obvious flaws in the WR, which wasnt corrected in the end, its time to pray. even though i did PW until wanna puke, but thats only in school, im still quite slack at home, kinda attracted to DotA these few days cos my PW mate was playing it, played a few games at home followed by my usual NBA live 07-ing. so i didnt really had any sleepless nights, i wonder if i will get retribution by doing that...i hope not!


havent started studying for GSC yet...even though i keep telling myself to start, same problem eveytime, brain wanna start but heart not listening. Alvls is less than 3 weeks from now, if i want an A i better start working now and practive my compre speed and read up on current affairs, we'll never know what might come out.


training is being missed by me! haha but i'll have to wait till OP ends, its being postponed and postponed, sianz. i only have nov to train with my team, after that i will return to xiamen and find my coach for intensive training. well, in china is where the REAL training start, next year is probably is last competition im gng to join with a TT team, so its my last chance to prove my worth, if i dun work hard and catch up with the rest i wouldnt be able to play again, and i'll end my tt team career without any competition memory. so i wouldnt disapoint myself, i will train to my best of ability in china and with the help of my beloved coach, i'll hopefully improve enough.


my tt career ended quite quickly, unlike my teammates whom played since primary school, i only started in sec 2 and didnt had the chance to play for xinmin, so SAJC is my first team, and it will all end next yr, so i will only have 2 seasons to play, which is quite short. my only regret is not starting tt earlier, but other than that im happy to be with SATT and win my first medal in my first yr, its great to be in a team where i face challenges, but overcome-able obstacles.


post exam is really damn sianz, nth much to do except PW, all the rest are busy with it too, so i cant jio any ppl out to happy. ironically, im spending more money than 2 mths combined, thanks to all the expensive outings and PW meetings at fastfood chains. i envy those who are enjoying their post exams and yet have enough money for lunch...haha. i believe those ppl who feel rejoiced after promos are those ppl who really put in alot of effort to study, of cos i dun belong.


after promos some ppl might also be feeling sad, cos they will not be able to see some ppl in the same class anymore...lucky for me and my class, the whole class will be together next yr, we had 100%, and i think we're top 3 class for both econs and maths, hopefully that'll make us one of the top classes in SAJC. haha scholars class is really no play play, i thought we wouldnt do so well cos we screwed CT, but i think everyone bucked up and chiong all the way for promos, except me la, still slow and easy, but this time i won the game...hahaz. next yr is what i anticipated for, the crucial yr where i will repeat my Olvls miracle, all is aimed at that one exam, i'll probably to working on it thru the holidays, since im gng back quite late.


this yr i decided to go back to china only at the start of dec, becos theres many things to settle over here and i dun feel a need to stay in china for so long. lets see, after PW i have GSC Alvl, after that got class chalet, then open house, then end of nov i will be overseeing the xms SL intensive camp which we planned, so i dun think my nov days will be eventless, hopefully. this yr royston might be able to visit xiamen with me, which is what i really hope for cos all these years i've been in china alone in the day, with no where to hang out cos everyone is either studying or working. if royston is able to come along we might be planning to visit several cities, like fuzhou, shanghai, and hongkong. i really wanna go hongkong cos it seem quite happening and i wanna play the roller coaster and all those extreme theme parks! lol


my brothers are all doing well in life, i see them becoming more and more complete as the days past by, leaving me still having a big void in my heart. lol...i dunno should i feel sad or happy, kinda mixed feelings. of cos i feel extremely for my brothers, but i feel terribly sad for myself, haiz my lack of determination. i might seem to be confident, determined, enthusiastic, spontaneous etc.. at times, but other times im actually quite indecisive, hesitant, cowardy, undetermined etc i also what type of person i am la, but due to whatever reason the void in my heart is not filled, still feeling empty when i am alone and back track abt my past. im yet to find someone or something i'll die for, which means i have not lived yet, but i cant understand the idea of dying for something, i always think if i cant do it, there's always another chance another time, or another alternative. this shows a lack of determination, sometimes its impt to stick to something u really believe in and not let anything change ur mindset, im still trying to learn that.


the next 2 to 3 weeks will be GSC weeks, i will spend some of my time doing compres and reading, and probably writing in chinese. and i have been trying to preserve my voice, its time to start singing regularly cos when i go china i will not be singing that often, which will make my vocals go rusty. i always hope to use my voice to express my feelings, as a way to destress, and hopefully touch other ppl. started composition not long ago, has got the basic tune settled, but the lyrics is still not composed. hard to believe right? i can write thousand of words in a blog but cant think of the content of my lyrics, but i cant help it, i need to really write my true feelings into the song, im not a contract composer and i dun compose for the sake of composing...lol more impt im still a newb, so nvm being slow..hahaha


well, hope everyone will perservere thru this final lap of PW, and jiayou for chinese Alvls if u have. after that HAPPY HAPPY-ing ppl! haha and dun forget to jio me out for outing when there's one, im always free and available!



ArnoldSYC