somewhere over the rainbow...
8:34 pm



this was what i saw yesterday noon, yes! its a RAINBOW around the sun! COOL right?! on my way to randy's GP class, elson came and show me a picture he took of the same view, and said "there's a rainbow around the sun!" and i was like "huh?" rainbow round the sun? i've nvr seen or heard abt it b4! omg it just goes to show how sua ku am i LOL i was telling everyone in class abt it and soon many ppl were gather at the fourth floor to view the sun. some of us were circling round and round the corridor to get a good view, apparently this view in my pic can only be seen from one angle, if u look at other angle u wouldnt be able to see the rainbow at all. BEAUTIFUL...yet painful, my eyes hurts when i look directly at the sun! haha then i asked shawn, who was a geo student, why a rainbow will form around the sun, but he cant answer me! lol i just wonder whats installed at the other side of the rainbow, is it a paradise? my other eden? will my angel be there waiting for me? lol dreaming away~~~Angel~~~Angel~~~I want 你在我身边~~~


havent been blogging about my life for awhile. nth much to say also, cos life is boring nowadays, i've been gng home at 1pm for most days and sleeping thru out the afternoons. studies is still crap, havent been doing much to catch up, really worried about promos. like what mr randy said, we are constantly living in fear all our life, but i do think fear is what make us succeed. been doing some PW lately, our WR 2nd draft was out yesterday!! i feel so proud to see the thick stack of WR in front of me, its like my newborn baby...lol seems like all the hard work is worthwhile, im so excited about our activities, esp my parts! haha!


im very very very broke these few weeks, cos my allowance is being used up too soon, i dunno how the hell i spend all the $$ la, i was like left with $20 to survive for 15 days!! so if u notice, i've been bringing cup noodles to school to eat during breaks and drinking plain water...all for saving money so i wouldnt die! total hell...now i really got a feel of how it feels like to be poor, really poor...my next allowance will come only on september, so i have to survive another week of budget lunches. lucky i went to find my old piggy bank and digged out $9!! heaven's on my side this time...like finally


my mother has gone to HONGKONG!! envious man, i really wanna visit hongkong, its such a happening place, gives me alot of feelings, my mum went there to reunion with her old classmates, leaving my aunt and brother with me, finally the house has quieten down, its really good to enjoy a few days of serenity and peace. but i really wanna go hongkong! maybe i shall discuss with my parents and visit it myself end of this year, think gng there from china is cheaper.


last weekend met up with eeyen at city hall for dinner and chilling, really great to see him again had an enjoyable time at SUBWAY eating and chatting away. also got jingnan's letter and stuff and received my belated bday present, haha eeyen gave me exactly what i wanted to buy! after that i proposed a walk along marina bay, then we realize there were more and more ppl as we walked towards the floating platform, then we were told there was fireworks that night, think thousands of ppl crowded the area around the floating platform ba. we got into ritz carlton hotal to view the fireworks, frankly i must say ritz carlton is not very amazing, not as amazing as i thought. but who cares? haha we're there to view the fireworks!


we also realize there many cool cars parked outside the hotel, the interesting thing is...the higher to climb to the hotel, the better the car gets! haha we saw ex car like lambogini, ferrari, rolls royce, and aston martin!!! eeyen and i acted like country pumpkins who nvr seen a good car in our life, and started taking photo with the aston martin! then suddenly the owner of the car came then we were super malu la...


the way back to mrt was total hell, we left the same time the fireworks ended, so u can imagine, the entire city link was filled with people, moving one step per 2 seconds liddat...ganna squeezed and stuffed to death...but it was really enjoyable time spent, catching up with eeyen, hopefully i can see more ppl soon, im really missing everyone these days.

im really missing many things these days. i miss OG27!! not only those that left for other schools, but also our "native" OG27 peeps! havent been catching up with each other for a long time. im proposing next year jan 3rd to be our OG 27 day, since its our first anniversary! sounds fun eh? of cos im also missing fellow 405 peeps and xinmin teachers, cant wait for 31st aug, maybe i shall pon school that day and join my beloved xinmin in our teacher's day celebration. after coming to jc i really understood who are the real saints, they are my xinmin teachers! they are the ones who truly can be called saints, or angels etc i miss table tennis too, since training stopped i havent touched my racket for almost 2 mths, wonder if algaes grow on it already not, must jio yonghou back to xinmin and sweat it out one day soon.

i shall end here now, cant think of other things to write about my unhappening life, maybe this is the fate of jc students, no fun, no life?? lol but im still better off then many other ppl, my results says everything, it time to really start to focus and catch up, everyone is doing that, i cannot become stagnant. 学习如逆水行舟,不进则退。

not forgetting...hongyou tagged me! haha so im susposed to write out 10 not-known facts or weird things about myself...erm hard to think of 10 but i'll try...here it is:

1)i dun like songs sang by female singers, most of the songs in my ipod are from male artist, i dunno why also...maybe cos female key too high for me to sing along?

2)my origin is quite complex, my family line originated from northern part of china, the town which 包青天 lived in, then my family moved to southern part due to cultural revolution. Before that my family were landlords. i was borned in xiamen, brought to quanzhou as a baby, grew up in shaowu, went to fuzhou, studied in back in xiamen then came to singapore. so im like north-south mixed...lol

3)like many ppl, i also participated in many activities when i was young, i learnt drawing in china, dance and wushu during kindergarden, and primary school the time i was in scouts, chinese painting, multimedia club, robotics club, prefectorial board and choir.

4)despite learning so many stuff, i didnt learn what was most convinient for me, as in i didnt learn any skills from my family, when my grandfather was a strategist for the army and superb in chinese calligraphy, my grandmother was a geo teacher, my father is a designer, my mother is a chinese musician and performer, my aunt is a chinese teacher and my uncle is a IT wiz.

5)i have only read one complete chinese novel in my life, and its 射雕英雄传 by 金庸. and the only english books i finished reading are harry potters...i just dun like reading that much...haha

6)i eat the most in my family yet i am the slimest.

7)i dun really like ball games which requires the use of legs, like soccer.

8)i stab myself with a knife before.

9)i underwent 2 operations when i was in china. i use to have 大舌头, or difficulty in speaking clearly.

10)things in my dreams come true! i dunno how to explain, many times i will dream of an short image of me doing something at somewhere, then a few weeks or even a few mths later it really happened! but unfortunately, i only rmb that i dreamt abt it when it happened, meaning i cannot rmb the dreams that will come true, so i cant predict the future...but there was once i dreamt of myself doing an exam, and one week later the qns in my real exam were exactly the same as what i dreamt! lol hope i didnt confuse you

kkz thats all, i cannot think of much weird or unknown stuff about me actually, all these 10 are forced out, some may be quite lame la haha pardon me! well im not gng to tag anyone, but if u find it fun, write about urself in ur blog! lol but for now...so long!



ArnoldSYC