New Guitar!
1:08 am

today finally made up a touch decision and chiong-ed down to penisula shopping centre to grab my first guitar...Gibson Epiphone PR-4E!! i also gotten a player pack which includes the Epiphone Amp, bagg, cables, straps, tuner and picks! haha my new electric acoustic guitar produces a clear bright sound, which is good to use as lead, and it sounds even better when plugged into the amp...cant wait to improve my skills more to fully dig this guitar!



Gibson Epiphone PR-4E!!


close up : my epiphone amp

Black-ish head

entering a new phase of my guitaring life, still couldnt believe i only started my first lesson in May...i really feel very fortunate to be able to enjoy the guitar, it has helped me thru the lowest period of my roller coaster rides, the toughest period of JC life and so on...guitar is definitely one of the most enjoyable instrument to play, and i hope my skills will improve as i embark on a new journey with a guitar on my back...and a hole in my wallet.



ArnoldSYC