11:25 pm

dun ask anymore...yes im out of CCS already...after getting into top 22, history repeats itself again, i was just this close to achieving what i wanted, but i miss it yet again. It kinda reminds me abt NJ...i wished so much to go there, yet i miss it by one point. I think this yr is not my lucky year, so maybe i shouldnt go for anything, i should just keep and low profile and concentrate on my work to make sure i dun retain next yr. I shant say anymore about CSS, it so disappointing...but i hope i do learn a lesson from this failure, i will evaluate my problems and improve on my singing, maybe i shall join project superstar after my A levels?? haha but down here i wanna thank all my friends for having faith in me and supporting me in one way or another. thanks my OG mates for gng with me to ktv to practise b4 the first audition, and esp thanks to ryanna for choosing a fantastic song for me to sing, i think thats the only correct song i chose =P Thank you benedict and karen for staying till 12am to help me choose a song for 3rd round, even though i think i chose the wrong song again...but its all my fault=( and thank you everyone who either came down to support me or mentally supported me, thanks royston, richard, jinhoe, rachel, xuyuan, darren, tiangyong, eeyen, jingnan, jisoo, ruizhe, jeffrey, kumar....if i miss out anyone im so sorry...im abit blur now =P and esp to u who helped me make my banner...i'll replace the F4 poster with the banner and stare at it everyday haha, and giving me the support and motivation i need...and for being there for me when no one cares or bothers...too much to say and too much to thank you...its beyond words can describle....
but yea, the dream is over and i must return to reality. superstar is out of reach...and table tennis season is over...there's no more excuses for not doing work or slacking in class...i have to buck up and perform like a 9 pointer. currently im working like a 20 pointer XD and i've signed up for H3 Maths selection!! lol i dunno how am i gng to pass la, i dunno anything about A level maths, and even though i have double A1, i've long forgetten A maths liao =D but i need a H3 to qualify for scholarship, so i decided to just anyhow whack =P
regarding table tennis, SA is confirmed in top 4 already, we will be playing RJ in the semi-final, which is impossible to win, then for 3rd and 4th we will most likely face the "black horse" NYJC...yes royston's NYJC, they are HOT this yr man, they are in a very competitive preliminary group, but they managed to win everyone except HCI to advance to top 6, then at the top 6 level, they trashed NJC!! last yr's 3rd!! it was really unexpected of them...cos the top 6 draw for them was also not good, cos they got RJ and NJ, both super strong, but NY's spirit was overwhelming so much so that they trashed NJC haha!! and i concluded NJ's reason for losing...because they nvr accept me XD so yea i feel a huge sense of satisfaction now that my brother has revenged for me! but on my side, my team is doing well la, but not me...i didnt get to play any impt matches so far, my first and probably last match was against RJ, the champion, and i put up a fairly good fight by playing till 2:2 then lose 3:2. but even though im on form now, my captain and team authorities still wouldnt give me a chance to play in impt matches...i feel super unjust sometimes, i agree last time i dun get to play is bcos i really off form, but after RJ's match my confidence and form all improved, this should be the best time for me to play match! but anyway i dun blame anyone and i dun have any unsatisfacton with my team...ultimately if the team does well, i dun mind warming the bench, but if the players go up and lose the game i'll #$@!$#!$!@# XD
its already 16min past 12 and my eyelids are getting heavier and heavier....shant write anymore...maybe keep the best for the next post ba...i really need a good rest after a disappointing failure today...


ArnoldSYC