Week 16
11:38 pm

It's been a long time since I last wrote anything, 3 months to be exact...just because I could not find the energy and motivate to blog, dunno why also, but...

60 more days and I will pass out!! I can't wait, after 3 months of training I hav grew to become impatient xD

this week's program totally made me feel sian...I dunno I feel this sianess inside me since term 1 ended...hopes it will disappear soon ba

to my friends, long time to see, dun worry I'm fine because i have my loved ones around me to go thru these tough times =) I will try to blog more often in camp now just to get back to my habit of blogging, I think it's good for us to pen down ours thoughts, just for memory and keep our minds thinking

It's getting late, good night everyone! All the best=)

p.s mark down this date: 15 aug 2009 because David Tao is releasing his new album 69乐章!! I have waited 3 years for this day xD


ArnoldSYC